New Zealand Sphagnum Moss
- Great for live plants and incredibly long-lasting; after other substrates have decomposed, this moss remains usable and can be washed and reused several times.
- Harvested using sustainable methods to ensure that it will be around for future generations!
- Holds more water and stays moist longer than any other type of moss!
- Natural compounds in moss prevent it from decomposing in humid environments.
- Excellent top substrate for Zoo Med's Naturalistic Terrariums.
- For use with most species of frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, and invertebrates including Hermit Crabs. Can also be used with small snakes including Green Snakes, Ribbon Snakes, Garter Snakes, etc.
|Recommended Substrate Chart|
|Item Number: CF3-NZ|
|Size: 80 in3 (1.31 dm3)|
|Item Number: CF2-NZ|
|Size: 0.33 lb (150 g)|