Mopani Wood - Aquarium
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color adds interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the "naturalistic" look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- All natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To minimize this effect, soak wood in a separate container, and change water daily to remove excess tannins. The wood will be ready when the water color goes from dark brown to a very light.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
|Item Number: MA-S|
|Item Number: MA-M|
|Item Number: MA-L|
|Item Number: MA-J|